Futureopolis is considered to be the main attraction of Stickman's World. It is also considered to be the 2nd sector. Futureopolis is a hotbed of activity, and is where mostly Stickman and Jewel go when they need to. Smg4 usually hangs out in this area, just to keep guard of Futureopolis. Nico and Pedro run a samba club named Nico and Pedro's Samba Palace. There are still more and more locations to be built here in Futureopolis, but the view is breathtaking.
Futureopolis Teleporter Station Active World Teleporters Edit
In the Futureopolis Teleporter Station, there are teleporters that can teleport you to any world of your choosing, as long as the route's open. There are currently 23 teleporters open (Plus all the sectors!).
The active worlds are:
- Mushroom Kingdom
- Hotel Transylvania
- Pacopolis (Was inactive for a while)
- Oktoberfest Village (Although the location is active, the location itself will debut in Season 5. Wait until then, peoples!)
- Pokemon Region
- Equinox Village
- Elements of Insanity Universe
- Freddy Fazbear's Diner
- Paper Mushroom Kingdom (Yes, there is a way to actually get to the Paper Mushroom Kingdom without having to go through the magic book in Peach's Castle.)
- Adventure Bay
- Rio De Janeiro/Amazon Rainforest
- This is where visitors to Stickman's World get teleported into, unless they were USF members, to which they would be teleported straight to the base. The teleporter station here is connected to different parts of Stickman's World.
- There are many more locations to be instillated into the Teleporter station, and many more visitors to come see Stickman's fabulous world!
- Futureopolis is based off of Kirby's Epic Yarn's Future City (To be fair, it's really awesome.). It also shows up in Stickman's Amazing Adventures's theme song: We're gonna Save the World Today, as the first and only location Stickman, Jewel, and Skye fly through the whole intro.