If you thought that Stickman had finally gone through the hard part after defeating an old villian in Firework Trouble, then you are wrong. For Stickman's adventures at 4th of July continue! When the old Villian is destroyed, his particles are scattered throughout the zone, attracting an unexpected villian... And it's up to Stickman, and for the first time ever, the mighty Autobots to defeat this menace! But can they do it before the villian destroys them? Find out in the most exciting 4th of July ever: TransFourth of July! Get ready to... Transform and Save the Day!!
Stickman S. (Main Protagonist)
The Rest of the U.S.F.
Optimus Prime (secondary Protagonist)
Shuto (minor Antagonist)
Megatron (Main Antagonist)
Black Convoy/Nemesis Prime
- This special was made to celebrate the 4th of July; the Independance Day in the U.S. and it was also made to celebrate the TransFourth of July; The 30th Anniversary of the Transformers.
- Shuto appears in the episode even after he was killed.
- Jewel will have a major role in this special. Just like in the Firework Trouble special.
- This special is set hours after Firework Trouble.
- Stickman will obtain a new form: Autobot Stickman form!
- He will also be able to transform into a small jet.
- Defero will have a major role too. And has been confirmed to return in later episodes as a major antagonist.